IBM has today announced the release of v9.3 of IBM Workload Scheduler and IBM Workload Automation with significantly enhanced capabilities and new functionality.
19th May 2015
- Predictive impact analysis and what-if functionality allows potential problems and future behaviour to be anticipated, aiding decision making and optimisation planning.
- Standard integration with many additional business applications and tools to assist with application developer’s autonomy, including (but not limited to):
- Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft
- IBM Websphere MQ
- IBM Sterling Connect: Direct
- IBM Netezza Performance Server
- RESTful Web Services
- Simplified and enhanced SAP scheduling integration, including new support and certification of the Solution Manager interface hence now enabling Workload Scheduler to act as an external scheduler for SAP.
- New customisable “drag and drop” dashboard capabilities allows users to quickly and easily build a personalised monitoring dashboard to provide an “at-a-glance” view of their Workload Automation environment.
- Significantly enhanced automatic patching and upgrade for fault-tolerant and dynamic agents, from a single point of control.
- Improved self-service catalogue now delivered via mobile interfaces in simple language exposes scheduling services to technology management professionals, providing them with the opportunity to easily automate data and computing intensive processes themselves.
Probal Sil, Managing Director of Elyzium, IBM’s most accredited Business Partner for IBM Workload Scheduler and Workload Automation, says:
“We are very excited about the version 9.3 release of IBM Workload Scheduler. IBM has listened to clients, providing new features and functionality that will add significant business value for users, and further cement its position as leader in the workload scheduling arena by delivering an enterprise solution that is unparalleled in today’s market.”
Version 9.3 of Tivoli Workload Scheduler and IBM Workload Automation will be available for electronic download on May 29th 2015, and for physical delivery on June 5th 2015. For full details of the announcement, please visit the IBM website, and if you have any questions or require further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.