Elyzium wins large deal at leading UK retailer for an Enterprise Workload Automation solution
Elyzium is pleased to announce a significant recent win for IBM’s Workload Automation software, Elyzium implementation services, and XpertCare support, within a leading UK retailer. The customer, who boasts annual sales of £10 billion, employs 90,000 staff members, and enjoys a booming online business, needed to build a more agile supply chain system and associated processes that would allow them to exploit scale and drive stock efficiencies. As part of this project, an extensive scheduling capability was required, and Elyzium was chosen to fulfil this requirement with IBM’s Workload Automation software, beating off competition from other leading vendors.
Probal Sil, Managing Director at Elyzium says “This represents a significant win for both Elyzium and IBM, which demonstrates the superior functionality of IBM Tivoli software, along with the value of Elyzium’s unrivalled expertise within the Workload Automation market.”
Elyzium’s tender was chosen thanks to:
- The superior functionality offered by IBM Workload Automation
- Flexible per job pricing model to allow the environment to be scaled easily as and when required
- Elyzium’s unrivalled skills and expertise for Tivoli Workload Scheduler (Elyzium is the only partner on a Worldwide basis that holds IBM’s highest level of accreditation for the deployment of TWS – “Gold” status)
- Elyzium’s XpertCare support service which provides 1st and 2nd level support in addition to IBM’s standard subscription and support
- Existing client referrals
For further information, please contact us.