Elyzium wins large deal at leading high street fashion retailer for Enterprise Workload Automation
Elyzium is pleased to announce a significant recent win for IBM’s Workload Automation (formerly Tivoli Workload Scheduler) software, Elyzium design and implementation services, and XpertCare support, within a leading high street fashion retailer. The customer, who has nearly 800 stores worldwide and boasts annual sales in excess of £1,500 million, needed to build a more agile supply chain system and associated processes that would allow them to exploit scale and drive stock efficiencies. The implementation of Oracle Retail as part of the project required an extensive scheduling capability. Elyzium’s design was chosen to fulfil this requirement with IBM Workload Automation software and Elyzium’s IBM Workload Automation for Oracle Retail integration template.
Probal Sil, Managing Director at Elyzium says “This is a significant win for both Elyzium and IBM. Not only does it demonstrate the superior functionality of IBM software, but additionally the significant value Elyzium is able to add in the Workload Automation arena, through the development of innovative tools and services - in this particular case Elyzium’s IBM Workload Automation for Oracle Retail integration template.”
Elyzium’s tender was chosen thanks to:
- The superior functionality offered by IBM Workload Automation
- Elyzium’s IBM Workload Automation for Oracle Retail integration template which automates the scheduling requirements for each of the Oracle Retail modules, dramatically reducing manual development and implementation costs
- Elyzium’s unrivalled skills and expertise for Tivoli Workload Scheduler (Elyzium is the only partner on a Worldwide basis that holds IBM’s highest level of accreditation for the deployment of IBM Workload Automation – “Gold” status)
- Elyzium’s XpertCare support service which provides 1st and 2nd level support in addition to IBM’s standard subscription and support
- Existing client referrals
For further information, please contact us.